Shrimp hatchery

trai tom giong so 12

Seed Enterprises No.12

Thong Thuan Co., Ltd. (Thong Thuan Group) is an enterprise consisting of 7 shrimp hatchery production areas. With over 100 breeding houses of shrimp from Nautilus to Postlarvae, one parent shrimp nursing house, the company has production capacity with production of over 5 billion postlarvae/ year.

Seed Enterprises No.3


Seed Enterprises No.9

Seed Enterprises No.6

Hatchery production of the company offers 30% for the company's farm system and the remaining 70% for the national market stretching from Quang Ninh, Hai Phong, along the coastal provinces to Delta Ministry, Bac Lieu, Ca Mau and Kien Giang.

Thong Thuan’s postlarvea

With the motto "Quality First", staff and employees of the company always strives to ensure top quality shrimp postlarvae - a prerequisite of the company to better serve the farm's breeding breeding farm of the company and customers.

broodstock

Broodstock

In addition, the company also has a team of professional specialized vehicles shipping PL to ponds of customers, also capable of customer care to farming and harvesting efficiency.

The company has just opening the high quality production Thong Thuan - Ha Tinh at Cuong Gian Commune, Nghi Xuan District, Ha Tinh Province include 27 shrimp hatchery and 02 broodstock farm, provided 3.5 billion hatchery shrimp/year in the market.

That's why companies always won the hearts and confidence of customers.

Specialized Vehicles Team

Contact:

Vinh Tan commune, Tuy Phong district, Binh Thuan province.

Tel: +84623.853.842  -   Fax: +84623.853.844

Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it


Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
The company  has just opening the high quality production Thong Thuan - Ha Tinh as Cuong Gian Commune, Nghi Xuan District, Ha Tinh Province include 27 shrimp hatchery and 02 broodstock farm, provided 3.5 billion hatchery shrimp/year in the market